Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Are What You Eat

So, what did you eat today?  You are fat because you ate too much of the wrong food. I know that you already know what you are doing to yourself, but when will you stop using excuses to eat enough food in one sitting for five people?  There is one little trick that can slow you down, and make you eat less, and that is to set in front of a mirror while you eat. The shock of seeing what you look like while shoveling in massive amounts of food will slow you down.

I would say that I am sorry if you are getting angry, but that is exactly what I am trying to do. Why skirt around the truth? Maybe you will get angry enough to do something about your weight and your health.

If you want a guaranteed diet that will work for anyone, then this is the diet for you.Get Rid of the Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment